WP Coupons is a Plugin developed by affiliate marketers (Brett & Brian from Woorkup) for affiliate marketers to help increase your CTR and conversions! To see it in action, you can check our deals page.
- Custom styles and templates built-in to the plugin. You can change all the colors within the WordPress dashboard.
- Easy to use widgets, templates, and short codes.
- 100% responsive and looks great on all devices.
WP Coupons has three different types of licenses you can choose from: Personal, Business, and Unlimited. With every plan, you get 1 year of free updates, support & allows to install and use WP Coupons on a site for an unlimited period of time. There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Personal: $34.95 for 1 site license. Includes 1 year of support and updates.
- Business: $84.95 for 3 site license. Includes 1 year of support and updates.
- Unlimited: $175.00 for unlimited site license. Includes 1 year of support and updates.
Using WP Coupons
After purchasing, you can download the latest version form your account.
After you install, just copy & paste the License Key from the Email or dashboard to receive automatic updates.
Configure WP Coupons
WP Coupons is almost a ready-to-use plugin, after you install it, you can go directly and create your coupons. To access the plugin’s setting page, go to your WordPress dashboard -> Settings -> WP Coupons.
You can use this page to change multiple options of the plugin such as the slug of the coupons archive the default one is coupon and you can change it for example to deal. Many things you can customize such as ‘Call to Action’ text, homepage’s widget coupon, the width of the coupon archive page, etc.
You can change the feel and the look of your coupons by using the WP Coupons Style Options page to change the colors and also the fonts used by the plugin to match your theme.
In the extras page, you can force the coupon button links to go directly to the corresponding discount URL if one is set instead of going to the single coupon post. Additionally, you can add any custom CSS code to the plugin.
Adding a new coupon
Let’s take a quick overview of the single coupon back-end admin area.
Get it now
Using WP Coupons shortcode, I’m adding a 25% discount exclusive for VScripts visitors.
Have you been looking for a WordPress coupons plugin? Are you going to give WP Coupons a try? Please let us know in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Punit Makwana (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why The Web Host You Choose Actually Matters - April 22, 2017
- 5 Simple Ways to Speed-Up Your Content Writing - April 22, 2017
- How Changing Few colors can super boost your website - April 14, 2017