What is Infolinks?
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Infolinks, established in 2007, provides advertising solutions to over 150,000 website owners and bloggers in more than 128 countries. Infolinks is helping them monetize their sites with style and ease, and to create additional and beneficial revenue stream. Infolinks’ intent driven native ads are customizable and tailor made with each and every site, making them able to yield 30x more engagement than regular display ads. Infolinks offers five unique advertising options, allowing each publisher to customize its site with the winning combination that works for him.
Types of Ads Served by Infolinks
- InFrame: Provides a display banner ad solution for the unused real estate on wide screens
- InFold: Takes advantage of the power of search and display and present itself as a prominent slider above the fold
- InTag: A highly customizable ad unit which displays the most valuable keywords related to the page’s content
- InText: Scans a page’s content in real-time to deliver the most relevant text ads
- InScreen: Functions as an “ad intermission” between page views, and serves highly viewable ads
How does Infolinks work?
Their advanced algorithm determines users real-time intent by matching more than 50 different data points in real time, serving users the right message at the right time.
Advantages of Infolinks!
Compared to Google Adsense and other Google Adsense Alternatives, Infolinks is…
- Easier to Get Approved and Integration – Google Adsense takes up to 7 days to get approval/rejection status with complicated steps. For Infolinks you’ll be notified within 72 hours and once approved, configuring ads from its dashboard is fairly simple. It’s the best-designed dashboard I’ve seen from any advertising network.
- Doesn’t require Advertisement space – Since Infolinks is an in-text advertisement network, it does not require you to allot any real estate space on your website, thus giving content more precedence over ads.
- Doesn’t affect Website Speed – Infolinks code is placed at the bottom of your website, it does not affect loading speed at all. Infolinks ads are loaded after every element on a webpage gets loaded.
- Payment – Payment is done via Paypal, Payoneer and Wire after 45 days reaching Payment threshold of $50.
- Less Payment for Asian Traffic – There are many American publishers making over $1500/month by using very few ad units of Infolinks. For Asian traffic it’s not that best as it offers less CPM and CPC compared to American and European traffic.
- Number of Ads – Infolinks allows a max of 12 in-text ad links and other advertising types. According to my experience, using all this ad types can make your site look bad. I’d suggest using only 2-3 in-text links alongside in-tag and in-fold ads.
If you compare the cons of Infolinks with Adsense, there are very few and can be easily worked upon.
So what are you waiting for. Signup up for Infolinks now and start earning money 🙂
[x_button shape=”square” size=”regular” float=”none” href=”https://vscripts.net/go/infolinks/” title=”Infolinks Signup” target=”blank” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Signup Now[/x_button]
Latest posts by Punit Makwana (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why The Web Host You Choose Actually Matters - April 22, 2017
- 5 Simple Ways to Speed-Up Your Content Writing - April 22, 2017
- How Changing Few colors can super boost your website - April 14, 2017